Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Buffalo Is Out of the Girl

Holy macaroni, is it ever cold here! Growing up, we went sledding off the roof of our house. Now, I barely want to go outside. It. is. cold! I heard today that lots of snow was expected....for the weekend! Where is the justice? Sweet mother of pearl, please let it snow on a school night. Please let it snow alot. At least the cold will seem worthwhile.

I have eagerly been working on next week's project. I think I will do a few different ones, but be aware, the extra cast members may show up later in the year, if I get desperate.

Lastly, I am getting psyched for a big musical that I will be attending soon. Oh, you know what I am talking about. It's here (albeit, community theatre)! Hint below....

Just sign me,
Maria wannabe

No comments: