Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Frye Veronica slouch boots
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
mittens my Godmother made for me
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
now that I am knitting....those mittens from above!
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
a huge box of toys from my uncle
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Story
9. Favorite holiday song?
O Come All Ye Faithful
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
eating, shopping, spending time with family and friends
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A few photos from last month. Owen dressed as a cowboy for Fasching (German Mardi Gras), Henry & Gracie, and the boys together. Mark successfully made it through knee surgery, and either a.) he was bored at home that long, or b.) he felt the need to buy himself a 'I made it through surgery gift'. Hence, the Wii and Rock Band.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
You must check out this blog. Every time I read it, I either spit out milk through my nose or laugh so hard tears run down my face. It is hilarious.
Here are some more pictures from our Florida vacation. The boys are at a local park that has a water splash area.
My Mom found a great pirate cruise that we went on. The boys loved it and the cruise was such fun. Really well done.
The weather here is cold and snowy. I am ready to move someplace warm....year round. Change that, I won't be greedy, I'll take sunny and decent for most of the year.