Friday, April 23, 2010

Week 12

I am reeeaaaallly behind on this 52 Weeks, 52 Projects thing. I have been creating, but just don't take the time to photograph what I have done. We recently bought a new camera. I think I need to pry the old one out of the hands of our budding photographer, H, and keep it in my craft area! Anyway, I will update with a project, but there is so much more to add in another post.
Here is a scrappy scarf that I made. Really very easy. I cut all the pieces the same rectangle shape, arranged the patterns the way I liked them (front and back), then sewed them together. Once it was turned right side out (the hardest part), I topstitched it. I loved how it turned out and I think it's a great piece with my new Boden jacket. (Birthday gift from my wonderful husband!) Each rectangle was about 3 inches wide, and maybe 6 inches long. I am guessing here. I had no formula or pattern, just winged it in my typical style.

I think I may try a tutorial next.


1 comment:

NinaGD said...

lookin' good!