Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week 22

I purchased this Heather Bailey Nicey Jane fabric a while back. I bought a few fat quarters. For some reason I was on a pink kick (usually not me). But I really fell for this fabric. I wasn't sure what to do with it though. I found an old bag at the thrift shop (sadly, where I find most stuff around here) and took off the bamboo handles. So, I looked around for a bag pattern or tutorial I could use. I knew I didn't want a tote type bag. It would just collect just at the bottom of my closet. I can't find the tutorial that I used though. I remember it was for only a single sided and I wanted something reversible or lined. This pattern worked out well and it can be reversed! I took it on our cruise and kept my knitting in it. Perfect size to walk around with and I could wear it on my arm, to boot!

No comments: